Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Spiritual Blessings

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine went way too fast and I am not ready for this work day.   Here is today's Prayer.  Enjoy and have a blessed week.

Father, how gracious You are; how blessed I am ; how rich is my portion; how full is my cup!  You are the perfect Father-Loving, caring, providing, giving, sheltering-making a safe place, a restful place, a thriving place for my children and me to come to and abide in.  Thank You that the best place, the highest place, and the securest place for us to be is in Jesus Christ.
Bless my children with every spiritual blessing that You have made available through a relationship with Your Son.  May Your life be in them, may Your hand be on them, may Your favor be with them.  Work in them and through them.
Give them quiet hearts that trust in You; humble hearts that depend on You; grateful hearts that receive from You; joyful hearts that worship You; true hearts that honor You; giving heart that express You; pure hearts that glorify You; obedient hearts that please You.

No comments:

Post a Comment