Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whooo are you?

If you havent' been to Night Owl Crafting you should she has some fun link ups like this one.



1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?

I actually know how to type. I do need to peak every once in a while, but do pretty well for the most part.

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

45 Minutes Wish It were less but Hey a girl has to look Purdy!
3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?

Lip Glass of course ( Gotta have the SHINE)

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?

Umm I don't own many things that are dry clean only.  But If I do stumble upon something that is dry clean I always take my chances and try it in the wash..:)
5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.

TARGET for sure, but unfortunately I live in a small town and I only have a stinkin Walmart, of which I have boycotted many many times...

4 comments:

  1. hi amanda! just visiting from new friend friday! i started following you last week!!!!
    i will have to go check out the night owl crafting site. have a great fun friday!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! thanks for stopping by my blog and welcome to the blog world! it is very addicting! :) i look forward to reading your posts. :) Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hopped over from The Girl Creative. Your blog title caught my eye. I HAD to come snoop{{{grin}}}
    I'm your newest follower! Feel free to come visit me at "my place" when you have a moment.
    Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is my absolute favorite store! Nice to meet you, looking forward to the swap!

    ReplyDelete