Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Your Hand upon them

Good morning and Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a great weekend, it was good for us but super busy as always.  Well I didn't get to post the prayers this weekend so today I will post # 3.  Hope you enjoy and have a blessed day!

Your Hand Upon them

Jesus, thank You that I have the wonderful privilege of bringing my children to You in prayer.  It means so much to know that each child means so much to You and that You listen to my prayers. Thank You that You do not push my children away from You or keep them at a distance.  I am so grateful that You welcome them with outstretched arms; that You embrace them with a full heart of compassion; that You receive them and dram then close to You.
Place Your hand upon my children's heads, I ask that You would bless them with the richest of blessings of Your hidden treasures.  Touch their lives, Jesus, warm their hears, fill their lives, make them whole, keep them strong.  Teach them Your ways and reveal to them the greatness of Your kingdom,  the meekness of Your spirit, and the beauty of your ways.  May they learn to come to You with every need they have and receive from You every provision that You alone can give.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I love the prayer for your children!

    I'm mailing your swap package this afternoon ... it should be there by Saturday. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete