Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall is in the Works


Fall is my absolute Favorite time of year. The smell, the leaves all over, all the beautiful colors, and most of all the weather. Being able to go with my family to the pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins(love this). The nights outside with friends and of course carving the pumpkins, who doesn't love this. ha It's not too hot and not too cool, it's just right .. I love to look around at all the things, and think of how awesome it is to have a God that created it all. These things were made for us. Sometimes I think we all fall short, and do not give him the glory and praise for the things he has created. We take for granted what we have. So today I am giving Thanks to him for all I have, and of course FALL!
Hope everyone has a great day and God bless. Don't forget to just say Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I too love Fall, life doesn't get any better than it is in the Fall! :) I can't wait to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete