Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rambling!

So I have been MIA for a while. It's becoming that time of year when everything starts.
Things have not been so good for the hubs tho, he just moved into a new apartment at school last Sunday, on Wednesday I get a call saying that someone had broken into it. They stole his TV, His roommate's TV, xbox and some other small things. FUN FUN

This past weekend was really interesting. I had a supper fun TUPPERWARE party..BAHA Yea They really do still sell it. It was so exciting, cant you just tell I was thrilled..haha It was actually very nice to have all my friends together and enjoy time with them, since we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. We had a yard full of kids running around so that was fun too.

Saturday we didn't do much during the day besides hang around the house and clean up from the festivities from the night before. THEN.... I had 2 extra kids come and spend the night.. WHOA what was I thinking. It was rather crazy but nice for the kids to have someone to play with besides each other.

Today my baby girl woke up at 530 with a stomach bug..YUCK! Poor thing she was so sick. She is fine now, thank goodness.

I hope everyone has a great week and I will try to add some pictures of my new fond hobby of bow making.
God Bless and enjoy your week..

2 comments:

  1. I am here from the SITs Welcome Wagon! I hope you are enjoying the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds hectic and totally fun!

    Stopping by from SITS! Welcome!

    Cheers :-)
    - CoconutPalmDesigns

    ReplyDelete