Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

What a week

Well this week has been one crazy week. I was so excited to have the hubby come home for his spring break and of course I get sick. Saturday it started with the stomach bug, then woke up Monday sore throat, Tuesday congestion, fever cough, UGH.. Thankfully I work at a Doctors office so I was right on getting meds to try and nip all this in the bud. Come to find out I had an ear infection and bronchitis. YUCK! Feeling better now and Praying that this weekend with the family is much better than the week has been.

On another note: I am so anxious to get the ball rolling in preparation for a weekly craft night. I have so many talented friends and family and can't wait to see what ideas they have in store. To look on here and see all the ideas the people have inspires me to want to venture out and try more things.

I hope everyone had a great week and enjoy our weekend. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower from Friday Follow...great blog! Can't wait to read more:)

    ReplyDelete