Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How much better!

I was sitting at work today and realized how much better things are in my life. A year ago I was just beginning to find my faith again and things were looking good. Since then my life has been so blessed with many things. I dont mean material things I just mean my outlook on things. I look outside and see things differently tahn before, the time I get with my family and friends I cherish that more than before. My marriage was on the rocks for years and for once it seems to be on the way to where I want it to be. I am so thankful for what God has done in my life and what he continues to do everyday.

Yesterday my mom had a hysterectomy, as I was getting out of the car there was a song that came on the radio called "Safe in His arms". It is so amazing that God just knows when you need to hear those words of encouragement. Everything went well with the surgery and she should be out of the hospital tomorrow.

Thank God for his love and mercy on my family.

I have so many friends that are going through rough times right now and I want to just pick them up and hug them so tight. I cant stand to see my friends hurt it kills me.... UGH!!!

Anyway on a different note. I have been looking through so many of the blogs and have found a bunch of ideas for things that I want to do around my house. You people are so talented.. I cant wait to try some of the things that I have seen. Have a blessed day~!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to enter my giveaway! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to see you grow!

    Abby
    www.murdocksmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete