Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Blessing and Gratitude



Good Morning everyone.  Today is day 2 of the Prayers for your children, hope you enjoy.  Have a great day!

Heavenly Father, my prayer to You today is of thanksgiving, gratitude, and praise.  Thank You so much for Your favor and marvelous generosity to my family and me.  Every good and perfect gift truly comes directly from Your hand to us through Your giving heart of kindness and love.
I cannot begin to express to You how greatly blessed and grateful I am for the gift of my children.  I do, with all of my heart, receive each life that has come into our family as Your beautiful gift.  I cannot find words to thank You enough.
My children are a testimony of Your grace, a proclamation of Your wisdom, a revelation of Your workmanship, a demonstration of the creative work of Your hands.  Thank You that You have given them to me as your heritage-to know, to enjoy, to love, to care for, to celebrate, to delight in, and to raise so that they too may know You as the greatest heritage of all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    That is a powerful prayer ! Truly children are a gift from God .

    I am following you now on GFC.

    Come by my blog and maybe you'd find something interesting for you and your family :)

    Nice to meet you:) ( Just a little tip, you'd gain more followers, if you remove word verification in the comments and moderate the comments yourself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome! Maybe this post on my blog will help you a little bit, if you are a new blogger.

    http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-to-blogville.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower from Friday Social Parade. I really like this post & I am going to add that book 60 Promises to my wishlist over at Amazon.
    Have a Blessed Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I stopped by ! I'm blog hopping and came across your beautiful blog ! I'm your newest follower and will be stopping by often !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great book for parents!
    thanks for linking up to my first ever link party!
    gail

    ReplyDelete