Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayer today

Good morning I hope everyone is having a great morning so far.  I just wanted to come back since I have neglected writing for a bit and share another prayer.  Enjoy

Thank You, heavenly Father, for being a good God and doing good things for us, to us, and in us.  I thank You that You are good my children and Your eye is on every detail of their lives.  Thank You that no one can ever be as good to the as You are!  Keep my children in the center of Your love and Your designed purpose, assuring them that You are working all things together for the good, and fitting them into your good plan for their lives.
May the goodness of Your light shine on them; may the goodness of Your grace be with them; may the goodness of Your love be in them.  Through Your goodness give them; the hugs of Your mercies; the warmth of Your nearness; the delights of Your fellowship; the joys of Your friendship; the peace of Your presence; the rest of Your comfort; the favor of Your smile.
I like this one a lot and hope you do as well.  Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I can never get through that prayer without tearing up. Thank you for sharing them. I love you!

    ReplyDelete