Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My new Business!!!




Hey everyone,
I am very excited to be sharing this exciting news with you. I just recently joined a relatively new company and I wanted to let you know that I am now a consultant with Thirty-one gifts. No I have not replaced my Mary Kay business, just added one more thing to my plate. Love it.



Whether you have already be introduced to Thirty-One or this is the first time you have ever heard of it, I want to invite you to take a look at my website at www.mythirtyone.com/ahadden. Here you can view my online catalog and see all the amazing products that we offer. I promise you will not be disappointed.


I hope that you will consider helping me get this business started in a HUGE way by hosting your very own Thirty-One home party. Our average Thirty-One hostess receives over $75 in FREE products, selects at least 3 items at 50% off, and receives free shipping on her hostess rewards. I know my friends are great and I am going to be one GREAT consultant. Have a Blessed day.




Amanda 
Consultant with Thirty-One gifts
and Mary Kay Skincare/Cosmeticswww.marykay.com/ahadden





No comments:

Post a Comment